Posted July 21, 2009 by Nikole Hahn of Hahn Hunting Lodge , re-posted with permisson.

I had good intentions on Sunday to work on my book, but Michelle Gregory's book kept distracting me. The artwork is fantastic for the cover and the title attracted me. What was Eldala? Intrigued, I lay on the couch while Tony watched a baseball game. I did promise he could have full control of the remote on Sunday. Again, good intentions don't always mean I'm going to focus on what needs to be done.

Eldala begins with King Arathor carrying his son to his Smithy. Kieran a.k.a. Aiden is the heir to the throne. He is also a very important piece to unraveling the curse of an evil queen. All ready the story has my attention. An evil queen, a son spirited away for his own safety and true love. It is the right ingredient for the perfect story. The question is will he find his Eldala? Will he choose his destiny or choose to hide as the son of a Smithy? Will he think of his people instead of his own wants and needs? Don't look at me! I'm not going to tell. You'll have to click on the link and buy the book. If you go to Amazon, there are sample chapters you can read.

The book is self-published by Wild Woman Press and written by a reluctant author. If you don't believe me, read the foreward. I met the author on Saturday, July 18 at my Writer's Tea. She is a wonderful person!